Denied WitherKiller132's builder application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by WitherKiller132, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WitherKiller132

WitherKiller132 New Member

Hello!
    My in-game name is WitherKiller132. I am 15 years old (3 month later i will 16) and I live in Iran (south west of asia).
    I am here to apply to become a Builder in your server to build Big, Beautiful and AMAZING things.
    I really
    love to build. Actually 3 month ago i were trying to build a PRISON map for my self but my pc broke and i lost that, so i can not show the map to you (but if you want, when i fix my pc, i will build something to show you).
    Actually i
    was not a builder in a server but you can trust me. If you do not trust me, you can wait to when i fix my pc and then show you something, then ACCEPT or DENY my application.

Thanks for your time :)
    Kinda regards
    WitherKiller132

2. MasterDandy

MasterDandy Member

PENDING

Hello, User. We have noticed your staff application and it is now being reviewed by our other senior staff members. Once we have considered your application, you will immediately receive another reply from us. Please be patient and do not request for any staff members to review your application.

Now my score for your application is -1

I appreciate how you tried so hard to follow my instructions on how to apply. But, by saying adding color elements, I don't mean being this exaggerated. Besides, you don't offer a preview of your work so it's definitely not worth giving roles to someone just with ASSUMPTIONS

Sincerely,
    Dandy

3. Delta_AH

Delta_AH Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello @WitherKiller132 , We have been reviewed your Builder application by head-staff and after that we will reply your application ASAP.

My commend in your application is that, you did it effortlessly. Once you apply for a staff member you need to be professional on what you do. And do not add colours on your application specially Imoji thing! You need to be serious when making application! Well Over all you have my -1
    I'm so sorry..

Sincerely,
    Delta_AH

4. WitherKiller132

Hello!
    @MasterDandy i understand, but i am the first person who apply to become builder in this server and there were no any guide. If this apply get deny i won't be sad because i didn't know how to apply and later i will try my chance when someone write a guideline.
    Kinda regards
    WitherKiller132.

5. Bolja

Bolja Administrator
    Staff Member

Thank you WitherKiller for submitting your builder application. Would be nice if you could show me some screenshot or video about your previous works. And please let me know what kind of build plugins are u comfortable to use.

WitherKiller132 likes this.
  6. WitherKiller132

Hello!
    @Bolja as well i said my pc is broken so i can not show you now. But do not worry i will fix my pc and then build something for you and i will send it. I just use "world edit" plugin to build easier and faster.
    Kinda regards
    WitherKiller132.

7. Agrolax

Agrolax New Member

Hey,
    Builders are one of the most crucial and important people of our server, but we also need to make sure that it's the right person we privelege this position to. We never accept people into the build team without knowing their capabilities and skill set.

Please update us when you can show us your past work. We will also need to verify the work is yours, so you will be made to go through a building test, where we give you a basic building theme, and you build it on our server.

Also, as we do not have a builder application format yet, please answer the following specifically:
    - what's your experience building in teams? Have you built for any server before?
    - are you able to build organics and terraform?
    - how many hours can you dedicate to the server, and what are they?

Your application is currently titled to PENDING until we see screenshots of your work. Thank you.

WitherKiller132 likes this.
  8. WitherKiller132

Hello!
    @Agrolax i know that what all you said and as well i said "
    "
    And about the questions you said i should answer them:
    1- one of my experience building in team is i built a prison map. And any other thing like city, castles and ...
    2- no u did not build anything in other severs but every one should start in a server.
    3- sorry i do not understand this question of organics and terraform if you can explain.
    4- in summer (that time my school is closed) most of days i can play more than 6 hours to 14 hours per a day.
    Kinda regards
    ~WitherKiller132

9. Agrolax

Agrolax New Member

I don't see how you could not know about organics and terraforming as a builder. These are one of the most important types of buildings. An organic is like a 3d model of an object, not a house or anything blocky. It usually has a shape to it, for example, a detailed dragon build.

And terraforming is the process of creating terrains using programs to alter the enviroment of the Minecraft world.

As our server is still very small, knowing these doesn't concern us, but we are concerned mostly about skill and experience. Have you worked anywhere else before as a builder, other than that 1 team you mention of? If so, what did you build?

10. WitherKiller132

Hello!
    @Agrolax now i understand what you said the organic and terraform. I did not hear them cause i was just building for my self in offline mod and i did not build on any server to let someone talk about that to me. Now i can answer your 3rd question:
    Yes, i am able to build organics and terraform (but maybe it takes me times, but i can)
    Kinda regards
    ~WitherKiller132

11. MasterDandy

MasterDandy Member

DENIED

Hello, User. It has come to our intention that you are lacking a few abilities to become a part of our new staff member. Therefore, please come back next month if you think you can finally be a part of the staff team.

Sincerely,
    Dandy

Application, DENIED; Case closed

12. Agrolax

Agrolax New Member

@WitherKiller132, I am very sorry for the false call. The application was NOT denied, we are still waiting for your elaboration with your past work. To speed things up, we will give you a timeframe to finish up your work and send it to us as soon as possible. Please submit your build within 1 week or your application will be closed down, as our build team will occasionally be given projects with a deadline, so this acts as a trial. Only one build is enough, as long as it meets the average standards we look for. Also do note that we may ask you to build again with a theme on our server if you are able to get accepted here.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Agrolax

Bolja likes this.
  13. WitherKiller132

Hello!
    @Agrolax thanks for your last chance. Today i am going to give my pc to someone to fix it, but maybe it takes time. But do not worry i will build something on minecraft PE (mobile vesion) fast as possible.
    Kinda regards
    ~WitherKiller132

14. Agrolax

Agrolax New Member

I'd prefer to see the build on the PC version, as there are differences between blocks and the building style between the 2 versions.

15. WitherKiller132

Hello!
    Finally i built something for this builder application. Sorry if i late to build because i had some problems in real life in this week. I built a house less than one day. I did not built it for long time so maybe you think it is like a normal house (because i did not pay long time for it) but i am so sorry i could not build another and better think (like a castle, modern houses and etc) (also inside of house is empty). Anyway here there are some pictures of my house. I hope you like it.
    Pictures:
    https://pasteboard.co/In0EBQ2.png

https://pasteboard.co/In0GJVl.png

https://pasteboard.co/In0J4ha.png

https://pasteboard.co/In0JWZf.png

https://pasteboard.co/In0NTvr.png

https://pasteboard.co/In0S0ta.png
    I am waiting for your answer!

Kinda regards
    ~WitherKiller132

#15 WitherKiller132, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Bolja likes this.
  16. Bolja

Bolja Administrator
    Staff Member

I gave you trust and you abused. Your application is DENIED, and you are not allowed to apply for any position in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.