MasterDandy's Suggestion (1)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MasterDandy, Jun 11, 2019.

?

Do you think the donator's multiplier should be upgraded?

1. Yes!!! 1x Multi for Thief and so on

100.0%
  2. Nope!!! It's perfect as it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MasterDandy

MasterDandy Member

1) Donator rank's multiplier
    -Thief: 0.5x Multiplier
    -DrugsDealer: 1x Multiplier
    -Smuggler: 1.5x Multiplier
    Reason:
    Because there's no other reason to have a donator rank if it benefits nothing. Besides, a multiplier is better than separating mines into donator's mine as it will make donators earn more money than they should. Also with this, donator can create OpShops using auctions that could provide non-donators a way to earn money

2) Moving text
    The moving text should be available for the highest donator rank
    Reason:
    No one has a donator rank other than for one reason, ATTENTION!!!

3) Auction House
    Reason:
    The auction house is a great way for players to avoid scamming and have another way to interact and make businesses to one another

4) Add /sell hand
    Reason:
    So players could earn little money from stuff that is filling their inventories such as starter kits. Nobody needs 10 stacks of starter kits so what happens is most players would throw them away in a random place and it could create server lags because there are so many entities is left on the floor. Even if the price isn't that expensive, it could be a simple way to boost an economic system and creating a healthier gaming environment

5) Repair signs should worth more
    Reason:
    Repair signs will be a good use for players to fix their items filled with high enchantments. So, making it a bit more expensive will be a way to keep balance in the game so that it doesn't get too op. Some players will be forced to make an anvil. Thus, the C mine came in use for that. And donators who have the /fix permission could make another business out of it

That's all from me for now!
    until next time,
    see ya later

2. Bolja

Bolja Administrator
    Staff Member

Thank you MasterDandy to take the time to share your ideas with me. I`am really appreciated, and I will let you know within the next days what I can implant to the server or not.

3. WitherKiller132

WitherKiller132 New Member

Hello!
    @MasterDandy this idea will not change anything to me cause i do not have paypall or something like this. But its a good idea for all donators who buy rank.
    My score for this suggestion: +1
    Good luck with your suggestion.

Thanks for your time :)
    Kinda regards
    ~WitherKiller132

4. MasterDandy

MasterDandy Member

Notice that you don't need to actually buy a donator rank as you can easily get them in vote crates. How did you not know this (?)

5. Delta_AH

Delta_AH Moderator
    Staff Member

MasterDandy likes this.