Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by GodPvP89, Aug 18, 2019.

1. GodPvP89

GodPvP89 New Member

What is your in-game name?
    • GodPvP89
    How old are you?
    What country are you currently living in?
    • Philippines
    What timezone do you live in?
    • (GMT+8)
    What language(s) can you speak?
    • Im Speaking English/Filipino
    Do you have Discord?
    • Yes i have (GodPvP89#7640)
    Why have you decided to apply to be a builder ?
    • I want to show my building skills, aside from showing it to the people. It enhance my personal skills for building structure in minecraft. And this thing will help me for my self dicipline
    Do you have any previous experience being a builder in a community/server?
    • Yes.
    Please provide some screenshots of your past builds with evidence that you built them.

#1 GodPvP89, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  2. Delta_AH

Delta_AH Moderator
    Staff Member

PENDING

Hello @GodPvP89 Your staff application will be reviewed by our head staff! And once we consider your application, you will immediately receive another reply from us. Don't ask staff to review your application! Once you will ask staff to review your application, your chance will decrease! Please be patient and wait for head staff's decision! Thank you for applying!

My comment in your application is...

I saw your all builds in other server together with your friends. Me and WitherKiller132 saw all of your builds in other server
    And this is your advantages to move forward in your journey as a great builder.
    Anyway, thank you for sharing your builds and we appreciate your efforts. You have my
    +1

NOTE: Do not ask any of the staff in opposite-wonderland to review your application!

Regards,
    Delta_AH

3. Ashkar101/Faydee

Ashkar101/Faydee Administrator
    Staff Member

I like the way you build but I want you to show me more buildings and more structures such as maybe castles / prisons / some kind of warps and so on ... but from me its a +1