About Ban Appeals

Discussion in 'Rules & Information' started by MasterDandy, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterDandy

MasterDandy Member

GENERAL

This is a bit of a tip for users to appeal. It won’t assure you that you will get 100% un-punished but it’s the best choice possible

DISCLAIMER

I am well aware that there are no Ban-Appeal section on the forum but the reason why this thread is available is for players to have a chance to prove themselves and get unpunished. As I’ve said earlier, this thread won’t 100% assure that you will get un-punished, but it’s the best choice you have as if for now

ABOUT APPEALS

If you yourself are aware that you really did break the rules on purpose and you got banned by a really angry staff. Then you are free to skip this whole thread. Continuing on, to appeal, you need to fill these forms as they are very important

Examples:

IGN: MasterDandy

Ban Reason: Cuteness is over 9000

Banned On: June, 3rd 2019

Banned By: Console

Ban Expires In: 3 days, 19 minutes (if any)

And then after that, make a reason why you should be unbanned. Please do avoid pity reasons such as these examples:

• Because I am terribly sorry for what I’ve done on your server. I promise I won’t do that again
    • It was my brother who played on my account
    • I think I am beauty and you shouldn’t lose me on your server
    And etc.

Appeals like these will get DENIED immediately. And if you dare to make another one of these types of appeals, you will face the wrath of the mighty staff members.

If you do have a good reason to get unbanned, then you shall be unbanned. Please do keep in mind that your track record on the server also will be taken into consideration. If you occasionally behave negatively to other players, then you have lower chances to get unbanned this also occurs to your other alternative accounts. Users with video prove will get the highest chance to get unbanned.

This tip is only for temporal uses. It will be updated once the BAN APPEAL section has been created on the forum. So till then, you may appeal by replying to this thread

Sincerely,
    Dandy

Bolja likes this.
  2. MasterDandy

MasterDandy Member

BAN APPEAL section is now available

Case closed;

Regards,
    Dandy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.